The Avaya IX™ J139 IP Phone is a cost-effective, entry-level IP Phone that addresses the need for secure, basic voice communications for users within large Enterprises and Small and Medium-sized companies. It is well suited for business workers that need only the most frequently used features.
Avaya IX IP Phone J139
Key Features and Benefits
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to recent call log (100 entries) / Aura Contact List (250 entries)1.
- Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 4 dual-color Red / Green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.