The Avaya IP Phone J159 is targeted to users who desire a small form factor on their desk, packed with feature buttons and meets the everyday voice communications needs of its users. It is a competitively priced, high-performing IP Phone and features primary and secondary color displays, four feature keys on the main screen plus 6 feature keys on the integrated expansion module, 4 softkeys, high quality HD voice, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface and headset support. The IP Phone J159 leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices. Tightly integrated with Avaya Cloud Office, Avaya Aura®, and Avaya IP Office™ platforms, the IP Phone J159 optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
Avaya IX IP Phone J159
Key Features and Benefits
- Optional J100 Wireless Module for Wi-Fi®
- Supports 2 Feature keys as line keys and 2 Feature additional Feature keys on the main screen.
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the headset and handsfree.
- Simplifies call control on the display using four context sensitive softkeys for everyday functions such as New Call, End Call, and Redial.
Fact Sheet / Devices & Phones
- Additional hardkeys provide quick access to often used functions such as transfer, conference, hold/resume, contacts voicemail and recents history.
- EHS capable headset interface.
- Improves and makes efficient network installation through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.